Product Training & Project Management Courses
Register and start your next-gen training!
Improve delivery methods & business outcomes with Project Management Courses
PlanStreet is a project/work management and team collaboration tool designed to handle all your projects with ease and efficiency. PlanStreet helps fast-growing companies handle the complexity of their workload and take their businesses to the next level without interruption.
PlanStreet is offering Product training sessions for project managers, team members. Training sessions include instructions on all Product Portfolio Management products. Classes are open to everyone from students to project managers, engineers and executives through e-learning, instructor led training classes, and on demand videos. Our knowledge and expertise would help you attain mastery in the fundamentals of Project Management.
We offer a wide array of trainings including our leading products, Agile and Traditional Project Management, as well as others. You can also take advantage of our on-demand, online, live, public, private and custom courses.
We are currently offering the following trainings in US & Canada.
The Agile courses cover specific role-based training for technology, marketing, advertising and product development firms and anyone looking to transition to Agile.
- The essential first step for your entire team to learn Agile values and principles along with introduction to sprints, user stories and backlog boards
- The needs of product owners, scrum masters, coaches, team leads and deep understanding of Acceptance Criteria and estimation using story points
- Guidance of leading enterprise Agile initiatives utilizing PlanStreet scalable boards
Our Traditional Project Management planning courses focus on industries such as construction, oil & gas, Architecture and other manufacturing and professional services.
- A basic understanding of Traditional planning and project delivery for all levels
- Role-based, intermediary level knowledge for project and program managers, product owners, team leads and team members
- Understand when to use Agile vs. Waterfall project management, and when Scrum vs. Kanban is most effective
- Advance qualifications for people leading portfolio management and other such initiatives