Project Portfolio ManagementManage your Project Portfolio in Real-Time
Centralized Resource Planning
Provides the big picture
For managers or anyone heading up multiple projects, Project Portfolio Management provides a comprehensive view to manage your Project Portfolio successfully.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is the centralized management of projects by project managers and Project Management Organizations to achieve strategic goals. It is specifically designed to assist you in executing all your projects successfully because it permits you to stay on top of every aspect, large and small. Organizations generally use it to analyze possible returns on undertaking a project. Project portfolio managers use current and prospective projects’ data to provide analysis for organizations interested in investing in new projects.
The Project Portfolio Management (PPM) process lets organizations predict possible threats and crucial measures for resolving them. Companies can then efficiently manage threats, risks and predict delays to initiate measures for damage control.
Project Risk Management
PlanStreet’s Project Portfolio Management software permits you to view at a glance the “health” of each project, whether it is running behind due to the workforce, budget issues, and risks, or moving full steam ahead toward completion. Besides, Project Portfolio Management allows you to quickly assess team members’ availability, workload, and allocation parameters.
Meanwhile, our phase and milestone features track whether project stages are unfolding as planned. Instead of needing to log into every project to find out what’s going on, Project Portfolio Management has them for you all in one place. As a result, you have a large-scale road map for managing workloads.
Centralized Resource Planning
PlanStreet's Project Portfolio Management tools provide a centralized view of all the projects and teams in one portfolio. Project Portfolio Management (PPM) addresses resource capacity and demand management across the organization. Managers have access to resource allocation across the project portfolio and prioritize work as per demand.
Financial forecasting including cost, revenue and margin analysis across project portfolio assists managers to ensure project profitability. Capital and operational costs are both accounted for in the total forecast cost. Actual labor cost and revenue are calculated based on work log and timesheets submitted.
Agile Project Portfolio Management
Agile Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a popular feature required by almost every organization that wants to work on multiple projects and products. There is a great benefit in centralized management of resources, including people, time, and money.
Agile PPM facilitates in determining the priorities and timelines of work to be carried out for products and projects. It provides an opportunity for program managers to optimize resources across portfolio and organization. Backlog, sprints, user stories, and epics are all available in one place for all the projects.
Portfolio Backlog Board
The portfolio backlog board shows backlog from all the projects in an organization. Portfolio and program managers utilize portfolio backlog to understand and estimate the total work in the pipeline and its complexity across the organization.
- User stories are prioritized as per project, resources, and epic across the portfolio. You can manage, estimate, and arrange epics in your portfolio backlog.
- Epics enable decision making around task priority based on desired factors. This also helps in resource allocation and utilization optimization across the enterprise.
- Portfolio managers can see user stories under each project column and can also drill down on each user stories to review the details.
- The scaled backlog is very rarely handled by most. PlanStreet manages backlog across the portfolio and prioritizes work for teams and projects.
Portfolio Sprint Board
The Portfolio sprint board displays active sprints across the organization. The active sprints illustrate the ongoing work at any given time.
- Once a sprint is completed and marked inactive, then it is no longer visible on the portfolio sprint board.
- User stories linked and dependent on each other provides a big picture across the portfolio.
- Portfolio managers can access real-time information across all projects.
- User stories can be linked across sprints and projects while utilizing the sprint board
- Scaling Agile using SAFe requires EPIC level linking between the stories which are available across all active sprints.
PlanStreet’s Project Portfolio Management (PPM) ensures that you stay on top of every project
Successfully execute your projects with PlanStreet and stay on top of every task.