Case Management SoftwareSocial, Human and Patient Services
Case Management for Medicaid Providers
PlanStreet is uniquely positioned to help Medicaid waiver provider agencies providing case management services for the Children’s Home and Community Based Services (CHCBS) Medicaid Waiver and In-Home Support Services (IHSS) Benefits and address their complicated billing needs. By streamlining automating laborious paperwork processes, PlanStreet can give your organization back some of its valuable time to spend on the important things: your clients.
IntakeThe first level of case management involves the assigned health care social worker gathering as much demographic information, specifics about any immediate needs the client might have, and establishing a relationship with the client and their family.
Needs assessmentBuilding off of the initial information gathering level, case managers then move to assessing the specific needs of the client. Here they will work with the client to develop a list of key problems, needs, and interests and then establish specific and measurable goals around them. The case manager will also communicate realistic challenges that may be encountered during the process to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
Service planningThis third level is likely the most time intensive portion of the health case management service process. Specific actions are outlined to achieve the client’s goals as well as a realistic timeline for completion. Most importantly, specific metrics are set to assess progress.
Monitoring and evaluatingIn the fourth step of case management, case managers will use the agreed up metrics to monitor progress. It is critical that case managers use objective data to assess progress and not anecdotal evidence. This level can be revisited as service plans and needs change over time.
Automation and efficiency allow your team to buy back highly coveted time to spend with clients. Optimizing your billing, scheduling, and reporting is one of the many reasons why PlanStreet is the right software for your organization.
Why PlanStreet’s Case Management Software?
Every day, nonprofits generate a large volume of case-related data. Therefore, it is very common to miss key pieces of information or incorrectly organize or file data. PlanStreet offers centralized documents and form management that makes it easily accessible and logically segmented. You can avoid wasting time looking for critical information.
For better community facilitation, you need to enhance your productivity. When you invest in PlanStreet’s case management software, you are investing in the future. PlanStreet streamlines a variety of functions and frees up valuable time that you can dedicate to client servicing and community assistance, hence maximizing efficiency.
You may work tirelessly on a paper file or excel maintained by one caseworker. But what if you hire a new employee and or when a crucial employee is away on vacation. Doesn't everything fall apart? Here PlanStreet’s case management software centralizes all data, enabling users to upload and retrieve information from a single source.
Advantages of PlanStreet’s Case Management
- The most significant advantage is its flexibility to adapt to new processes, changing requirements, and individualistic needs.
- It streamlines business processes and enhances organizational efficiency.
- Being a cloud-based management software, you can access it and work from anywhere, home, or office.
- Since case management software alerts everyone when tasks are completed, it saves time for staff to perform other duties.
- PlanStreet helps in the analysis of generated reports, analyze trends, and quickly solve fraud cases and forward compliance reports.
- It helps organizations understand which actions are result oriented and which actions need to be curtailed or stopped.
- PlanStreet keeps all files safe and secure by regularly backing up the data automatically every few hours.
Is it time to switch to PlanStreet for your team?
- PlanStreet stores key information or data in one location, centralizing all data and making it easily accessible.
- It streamlines functions, enhancing productivity and boosting customer satisfaction and improving client retention.
- PlanStreet’s case management software is an easily affordable, more efficient, and profitable proposition.
- It is perfect for use by any nonprofit that believes in increasing productivity.
PlanStreet’s Case Management ensures that you manage each case diligently
Successfully execute your cases with PlanStreet and stay on top of every activity.