Scalable and Secure for Meeting Complex Needs
PlanStreet’s case management software is tailor-made for social and community services organizations. It eliminates manual processes and paperwork providing caseworkers a safe and secure platform.
PlanStreet provides an unprecedented level of performance, security, and scalability by using the best hosting platform, Microsoft Azure cloud. The case management software is comprehensive enough to include robust security and HIPAA compliance needs.
Our case management software automates manual processes and forms. Access it from the office, your home or the field, wherever you are. Caseworkers, service providers and other stakeholders can easily use the software and access the important data related to them.
Key components of PlanStreet’s Case Management
This is the initial step in building strong case management. It involves a meeting between a client and a case manager where the latter gathers maximum information possible by discussing it with the client, identifies their needs, and documents it in PlanStreet's intake form and case management software.
This step involves the details gathered during the Intake stage using PlanStreet. The manager's responsibility during this stage includes making an understanding with the client to have an in-depth knowledge of upcoming challenges and to know more about their goals to provide efficient services.
The case manager, considering every resource and information gathered by the client in previous steps, takes action and supports the client's requirements. The manager must plan each step and set targets and goals for the team using PlanStreet.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Every service delivered to a client must be properly evaluated and monitored with time using PlanStreet. By doing this, one can ensure the level of satisfaction and feedback of a client. Evaluation is essential to know how your service has made an impact on your client.
Case Management & Service Delivery
Managing case data, program management, and service delivery in one place. Track the full lifecycle of case management and service delivery success with PlanStreet. Nonprofit organizations can build programs that provide useful and sustainable services for existing and future members.
Forms, Workflows, Approvals & Alerts
Our case management software configures forms as needed comprising of time-saving data validation and conditionality features. It simplifies processes through intuitive workflow, alerting, and digital signature features. Easily share data and integrate among systems with our open API and automated file transfers.
PlanStreet allows customers end-to-end views through configurable dashboards. Our useful reporting dashboards help planning services and programs with intutive user experience and guide plans on the right course by making people specific recommendations.
Compliant, Best Practice Configurations
PlanStreet helps your nonprofit accelerate its impact by evaluating and managing outcomes. It also helps in aligning the mission with the desired results at an organizational level. PlanStreet's Case Management software leads to an outcome where every participant receives the services he/she needs to reach its goals.
Why PlanStreet’s Case Management Software?
Every day, nonprofits generate a large volume of case-related data. Therefore, it is very common to miss key pieces of information or incorrectly organize or file data. PlanStreet offers centralized documents and form management that makes it easily accessible and logically segmented. You can avoid wasting time looking for critical information.
For better community facilitation, you need to enhance your productivity. When you invest in PlanStreet’s case management software, you are investing in the future. PlanStreet streamlines a variety of functions and frees up valuable time that you can dedicate to client servicing and community assistance, hence maximizing efficiency.
You may work tirelessly on a paper file or excel maintained by one caseworker. But what if you hire a new employee and or when a crucial employee is away on vacation. Doesn't everything fall apart? Here PlanStreet’s case management software centralizes all data, enabling users to upload and retrieve information from a single source.
Advantages of PlanStreet’s Case Management
- The most significant advantage is its flexibility to adapt to new processes, changing requirements, and individualistic needs.
- It streamlines business processes and enhances organizational efficiency.
- Being a cloud-based management software, you can access it and work from anywhere, home, or office.
- Since case management software alerts everyone when tasks are completed, it saves time for staff to perform other duties.
- PlanStreet helps in the analysis of generated reports, analyze trends, and quickly solve fraud cases and forward compliance reports.
- It helps organizations understand which actions are result oriented and which actions need to be curtailed or stopped.
- PlanStreet keeps all files safe and secure by regularly backing up the data automatically every few hours.
Is it time to switch to PlanStreet for your team?
- PlanStreet stores key information or data in one location, centralizing all data and making it easily accessible.
- It streamlines functions, enhancing productivity and boosting customer satisfaction and improving client retention.
- PlanStreet’s case management software is an easily affordable, more efficient, and profitable proposition.
- It is perfect for use by any nonprofit that believes in increasing productivity.