Case Management SoftwareSocial, Human and Patient Services
Improve Client Engagement with Client Portal
Enroll & Track Attendance
Send & Receive Text Messages
Key components of PlanStreet’s Case Management
This is the initial step in building strong case management. It involves a meeting between a client and a case manager where the latter gathers maximum information possible by discussing it with the client, identifies their needs, and documents it in PlanStreet's intake form and case management software.
This step involves the details gathered during the Intake stage using PlanStreet. The manager's responsibility during this stage includes making an understanding with the client to have an in-depth knowledge of upcoming challenges and to know more about their goals to provide efficient services.
The case manager, considering every resource and information gathered by the client in previous steps, takes action and supports the client's requirements. The manager must plan each step and set targets and goals for the team using PlanStreet.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Every service delivered to a client must be properly evaluated and monitored with time using PlanStreet. By doing this, one can ensure the level of satisfaction and feedback of a client. Evaluation is essential to know how your service has made an impact on your client.
Automation and efficiency allow your team to buy back highly coveted time to spend with clients. Optimizing your billing, scheduling, and reporting is one of the many reasons why PlanStreet is the right software for your organization.
Advanced form builder that allows you to easily drag & drop your form components to create online Forms
JSON Powered Form Builder
Automatic API Generation
Transform lives & streamline everyday processes with PlanStreet’s Intuitive Case Management Software
Driven by our passion to create complex yet intuitive case management solutions, we at PlanStreet give you the tools to make a difference. Our firm resolve to make your life easy as a social, healthcare, or human services provider enables us to develop innovative software that seeks to automate your routine manual tasks while giving you access to vital information.
Save Valuable TimePlanStreet’s cloud-based case management software automates tasks and streamlines processes so that your team can spend more time with the clients.
Make It ‘Yours’Highly customizable user interfaces, custom reports, and a full-scale offering of services allow for PlanStreet to optimize any part of your organization when you need it.
Attract More FundingPlanStreet’s robust case management software enables you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, gives you clarity of vision and thus better stakeholder engagement.
Manage Easily & SecurelyHIPAA and FedRAMP security standard compliances ensure that you work in a highly reliable and secure digital environment. A regular internal security evaluation makes our solutions even securer.
Why PlanStreet’s Case Management Software?
Every day, nonprofits generate a large volume of case-related data. Therefore, it is very common to miss key pieces of information or incorrectly organize or file data. PlanStreet offers centralized documents and form management that makes it easily accessible and logically segmented. You can avoid wasting time looking for critical information.
For better community facilitation, you need to enhance your productivity. When you invest in PlanStreet’s case management software, you are investing in the future. PlanStreet streamlines a variety of functions and frees up valuable time that you can dedicate to client servicing and community assistance, hence maximizing efficiency.
You may work tirelessly on a paper file or excel maintained by one caseworker. But what if you hire a new employee and or when a crucial employee is away on vacation. Doesn't everything fall apart? Here PlanStreet’s case management software centralizes all data, enabling users to upload and retrieve information from a single source.
PlanStreet supports Public Sector Programs and Organizations
- Maternal Infant Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV)
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grants (SABG)
- Foundation funding
- Promise Neighborhoods
- Healthy Families America
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Medicaid Waiver Program
- Reentry Program
- Choice Neighborhoods Program
- Continuum of Care (CoC) Program
- Department of Education (ED) Promise Neighborhoods Program
- The Corporation of National and Community
- HUD Data Quality Report, APR, and ESG Caper Reports
- VOCA Report
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- In-Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Victim Services
Advantages of PlanStreet’s Case Management
- The most significant advantage is its flexibility to adapt to new processes, changing requirements, and individualistic needs.
- It streamlines business processes and enhances organizational efficiency.
- Being a cloud-based management software, you can access it and work from anywhere, home, or office.
- Since case management software alerts everyone when tasks are completed, it saves time for staff to perform other duties.
- PlanStreet helps in the analysis of generated reports, analyze trends, and quickly solve fraud cases and forward compliance reports.
- It helps organizations understand which actions are result oriented and which actions need to be curtailed or stopped.
- PlanStreet keeps all files safe and secure by regularly backing up the data automatically every few hours.
Is it time to switch to PlanStreet for your team?
- PlanStreet stores key information or data in one location, centralizing all data and making it easily accessible.
- It streamlines functions, enhancing productivity and boosting customer satisfaction and improving client retention.
- PlanStreet’s case management software is an easily affordable, more efficient, and profitable proposition.
- It is perfect for use by any nonprofit that believes in increasing productivity.
PlanStreet’s Case Management ensures that you manage each case diligently
Successfully execute your cases with PlanStreet and stay on top of every activity.