The Management Trainees will get training to provide consulting and operational support. The right persons work in close partnership with the Sales and Customer Success teams to achieve a successful presentation of the PlanStreet Case Management solutions to the market. The trainees will learn to propose and design solutions and provide product-related business, technical, or operational pre-sales support for nonprofits and government agencies.
- Learn to present the value of Case Management Software to audiences from C-level to Case workers and all levels.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) at a detailed and professional level
- Learn to prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Provide social, human services, and healthcare product expertise and solution blueprints.
- Working with Sales to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Profile product/services offering and providing product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors, and partners (both at business and technical levels).
- Ensuring that all materials, such as presentations and demonstrations, are updated.
- No formal experience is required. Fresh graduates having Bachelor's or Associate degrees can apply.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish (optional). Knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
- Must be willing to learn Profile products and stay up to date with fast-paced changes.
- Must be open, flexible, and creative regarding time management and scheduling.