PlanStreet has two product offerings:
>> Project Portfolio Management(PPM)
>> Case Management Software
Project Portfolio Management features include:
- Gantt chart software identifies key roles and timelines for tasks across projects. Hence, you can make realistic project plans.
- Resource tracking ensures you use the right staff for the right amount of time. No more wasted hours.
- Financial tracking ends overspending. Projects come in on time and under budget.
- Kanban board allows everyone to be on the same page at all times. Therefore, client communication is always clear and up-to-date.
Here’s a closer look at how our modules work:
Case Management SoftwarePlanStreet's web-based case management software is tailor-made to suit the needs of health and human services nonprofit organizations.
- Our software tracks and manages case activities, time spent and automates processes.
- PlanStreet measures how well you are progressing in the delivery of your tasks.
- Ultimately, making an impact in others’ lives is what is most important.
- PlanStreet is there to help you through the process of continuous support.
CASE MANAGEMENT & SERVICE PLANNING
Track client data, program enrollments, case activities, service planning, and delivery in one platform.