Products OverviewProject Portfolio Management Software
Case Management Software
PlanStreet product offerings:
Project Portfolio Management features include:
- Gantt chart software identifies key roles and timelines for tasks across projects. Hence, you can make realistic project plans.
- Resource tracking ensures you use the right staff for the right amount of time. No more wasted hours.
- Financial tracking ends overspending. Projects come in on time and under budget.
- Kanban board allows everyone to be on the same page at all times. Therefore, client communication is always clear and up-to-date.
Here’s a closer look at how our modules work:
Case Management features include:
PlanStreet's web-based case management software is tailor-made to suit the needs of health and human services nonprofit organizations.
- Our software tracks and manages case activities, time spent and automates processes.
- PlanStreet measures how well you are progressing in the delivery of your tasks.
- Ultimately, making an impact in others’ lives is what is most important.
- PlanStreet is there to help you through the process of continuous support.
Case Management & Service Planning
Track client data, program enrollments, case activities, service planning, and delivery in one platform.
Configures online forms as needed comprising of time-saving data validation and conditionality features.
Result & Outcome
Ensures that you are not only tracking results and outcomes but managing tasks and milestones.
Simplifies processes through intuitive workflow, email notifications, and digital signature features.
Learn how PlanStreet can help you replace confusion with clarity
We’re positive PlanStreet will help you and your team(s) plan, execute, and track work at a much higher level.
One of our experts will show you how with a live demo.